- 4th July Opening: The government has decreed that all accommodation businesses such as hotels, B&Bs, and campsites are not permitted to open until the 4th July.
- All Bookings Valid Until End of 2021: All deposits / monies received by us for bookings that are affected by Coronavirus lock-down rulings (even future bookings), can be moved to any other available dates until the end of the 2021 season.
- 50% Capacity: From the 4th July (until further notice), we will operate at around 50% of licensed capacity to help ensure that our guests and our family are kept safe. Social distancing at Laurel Park Campsite has never been an issue as all our pitches are at least 6 metres apart. But we feel that 50% capacity will further help to provide an even safer environment. We will review this periodically.
- Glamping Tents: We will not be opening our glamping tents until late July / early August. We will review this closer to the time.
- Toilets and Showers: We will be putting in place some simple measures to ensure these areas remain a safe environment for all guests, such as:
- – Increased cleaning regime
- – Cleaning products made available to all guests to ensure they are comfortable with the areas they use
- – Only one household/family group will be permitted in each toilet/shower block room at a time (With our newly completed family shower room, and the gents and ladies, we have three separate facilities that can be used simultaneously).
- – Additional camping toilets/tents made available around the site to alleviate some traffic to the main toilet block. Hand sanitiser will be available in these camping toilets, but they will not have full washing facilities.
- Communal Areas: Internal communal areas such as the communal lounge and the yoga studio will closed until we are confident it is safe to open them.
- – The shop will be open for guests on request, but we will only permit a single household group into the shop at any one time. Payment will be taken outside the shop by contactless card payment only
- – Unfortunately, the newly developed hot-tub area will not be available until further notice.
- – The new covered gazebo over the communal courtyard is a useful outdoor space with a number of tables and chairs and will be available provided that 2 metre distancing between household groups is still adhered to.
- Yoga: Outdoor yoga classes (weather permitting) will take place, where social distancing can be easily implemented.
Having made a number of significant improvements to the site, these restrictions are frustrating, but your health and well-being as well as that of our family, remain paramount. We will endeavour to do everything we can to ensure Laurel Park remains a safe, fun and relaxing place to be during these troubling times.
Please do not arrive at Laurel Park if you are
displaying any potential symptoms of Coronavirus.
By arriving and staying at Laurel Park, you are
declaring that you have no symptoms or reason to believe you could be infected (important
for track and trace).
If you develop any potential symptoms whilst at Laurel
Park, you agree to vacate the site immediately and inform us of the situation.