- All Bookings Valid Until End of 2021: All deposits / monies received by us for bookings that are affected by Coronavirus lock-down rulings (even future bookings), can be moved to any other available dates until the end of the 2021 season.
- Social distancing at Laurel Park Campsite has never been an issue as all our pitches are at least 6 metres apart.
- Toilets and Showers: We have put in place some simple measures to ensure these areas remain a safe environment for all guests, such as:
- – Increased cleaning regime
- – Cleaning wipes made available to all guests to ensure they are comfortable with the areas they use
- – Only one household group will be permitted in each toilet/shower block room at a time (With our newly completed family shower room, and the gents and ladies, we have three separate facilities that can be used simultaneously).
- – Additional camping toilets/tents made available around the site to alleviate some traffic to the main toilet block. Hand sanitiser will be available in these camping toilets, but they will not have full washing facilities.
- Communal Areas: Some communal areas such as the communal lounge and the new Hot Tub area will be closed until we are confident it is safe to open them.
- – The shop will be open for guests on request, but we will only permit a single household group into the shop at any one time.
- – Payment will be taken outside the shop by contactless card payment only
- – The new covered gazebo over the communal courtyard is a useful outdoor space with a number of tables and chairs and will be available provided that 2 metre distancing between household groups is still adhered to.
Having made a number of significant improvements to the site, these restrictions are frustrating, but your health and well-being as well as that of our family, remain paramount. We will endeavour to do everything we can to ensure Laurel Park remains a safe, fun and relaxing place to be during these troubling times